Worst update ever!

This is by far the most abysmal update ever. So far I can’t really even use MSFS as after the update I am getting constant freezing (while scrolling trying to select a new plane) where I have to kill the app, CTD’s simply launching the game/trying to start a new flight/start a landing challenge/etc. I have launched it with zero mods installed (and I have very few) and same thing. Finally got to do a landing challenge and a simple flight after several tries of CTD and both successful flights had major pausing during the flight that I was expecting a CTD that at least luckily didn’t happen. NEVER have I had full on few seconds freeze pauses and only one time ever have had a CTD. Add to all this my Logitech Multipanel is no longer working at all, guess I have to reinstall the drivers?..

I’m truly surprised no one has started a class action lawsuit yet :thinking: This has made MSFS completely unusable for me. And my machine is only used for flight simming with MSFS and X-Plane. I’m an IT Tech for over 25 years and build my own machines so I know what I’m doing. Before this update everything was fine - meaning no crashes whatsoever, no pausing, no stuttering.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Discussion + Poll: Sim Update V (1.18.13.0)