2 Likes

Improved LOD and Draw Distance

3 Likes

Adverse Yaw Effect

No logbook pop up

2 Likes

LOD improvements and better terrain quality textures at higher altitude

3 Likes

I really want to see a zoom function that works in VR.

1 Like

Agree with Maki152, Asobo/MS please give us terrain LOD-200 without tweaksā€¦ and improved tree distance.

And please take a look at existing topicsā€¦ exactly the same question was put earlier,

1 Like

Cats sleeping with Dogs
Fire falling from the skyā€¦

I dont expect anything I will be pleasantly surprised though if I get the sim that I bought last Sept.

2 Likes

More birds would be apreciated. You can find birds everywhere in real life, and not in the sim

1 Like

I am expecting the forums to be riddled with complaints and donā€™t forget more XBOX folks to join. Lets welcome they with open arms.
I do not think the update will disappoint though.

3 Likes

AI plane view
Tower view

A bug that somehow made it through testing that dozens of people are going to claim ruins the sim for them.

1 Like

as would be sheep and cows. Flying over England and Ireland and not seeing any sheep, is a bit like going to Oktoberfest and not getting any beer.

1 Like

ā€¦and ants please. They are everywhere in the world too, even in my garden. Miss them in the sim.

(sorry, couldnā€˜t resist)

Seriously, I hope so much for really significant perf boost in VR. That alone would make me happy.
Ah and replay and easy tower view and controllers in VR

1 Like

A lot of bugsā€¦ but seriously, Improved LOD and Draw Distance would make me a happy camper.

4 Likes

The lack of concern about sim performance and the subsequent ability to fly in bliss.

Nothing at all. That way I wonā€™t be disappointed. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Iā€™m keeping my expectations in check. However, Iā€™m hoping:

1. to regain the performance I used to be able to get prior to SU3 / WU3
  2. Fixes to the Garmins, flight planning, and nav systems (WT G1000 NXi!!!)
  3. draw distances and LOD restored to what it used to be

Wind gust function will be fixed!