Wrong achievements?

:joy: i just earned the achievement of landing to every :star: Airport which by no way has happened
WTH ?

I also earned 2 achievements a few days ago which I definitely did not complete. Something must be up recently.

1 Like

Yeah, I pay no attention to the achievements. Most of the ones I’ve gotten I never actually completed, and ones I’ve tried to complete I didn’t get. My best one was the achievement for landing on a grass strip. I got it while I was in the Longitude at flight levels over the Mediterranean.

The whole system seems to be hopelessly broken and there’s no sign they’re looking into fixing it.

2 Likes

Combine them. My definitely best wrong achievement must have been this one

1 Like

Sometimes I get old achievements again months later, Short Stuff is one that keeps recurring. I also got the SIDs and Stars while there are still some left I haven’t been to.

On the other side, the game has logged just over half the airports I’ve actually landed at, hundreds of flight hours are missing, take offs are not counted at all (only the first one) and all the other stats don’t make any sense either. A lot is missing due to CTDs, dev mode use, or ‘end task’ when it gets in a bad state. CTD on end flight, returning to menu, and nothing gets logged.

You’re better off tracking things yourself or through a 3rd party app.

Fun stats
Minimum distance to the ground without hit whilst flying upside down, -189.51 meters
Time recovered from stall 3,595 (How bad a pilot am I?)
Max distance flown above ground at less than one meter 2,462.77
Total distance flying upside down 207,059.34
Number of succeeded take offs 4,917 (752 in the log book)

1 Like

I can’t see any content bruh?

Reused the link… I’ve uploaded again.

Hahahha reversing into a backwards 180 into an attempted barrel roll.

I give you kudos for this daredevil manoeuvre🤣

Rolling on the floor laughing
I typed it cause an emoji just didn’t say it for me.

I spent days trying to complete the grass strip achievement. Flew all over the South Pacific, New Guinea, Northern Canada, South America, you name it. Half dozen different aircraft. Even landed the A320 on a 2800 foot grass bush strip. Got logged perfectly. No achievement. Wasn’t until I landed the Baron in Lisbon that I was awarded the achievement. That and the short field achievement. I didn’t think 12,000 ft was short, but OK. Maybe the grounds keepers had blown grass clippings onto the runway.

YUP

FYI:
The A320 is almost as good for short unimproved strips as the old 737-200 was. 2800 is a bit too short unless just delivering it for parts. Not much chance of flying it out. The only real issue though is parking is a ■■■■■.

1 Like

That should make up for the achievements you HAVE earned, but don’t get credit for.

I’ve started the A320neo without help (or checklist) so many times I think I could do it in my sleep, and have 300+nm journeys in props, jets, and airliners. Parking spot to parking spot. No liveries or add ons.

I’d say, take it as a gift.

1 Like

:rofl: best gift ever !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.