Wrong temperatures

Im having the same problem this morning cant get past FL250 without falling out of the sky :frowning:

Its like being on a rollercoaster in VR LOL

1 Like

Same here with a CJ4. Flight from yesterday was not to save. Today the only successful action was to switch off the real weather.

The temperatures seem to be in K (Kelvin) - +263 K = -10 C

Even if it was Kelvin it would be way too warm by at least 30°C - and it doesn’t change the fact that the game interprets the number as Celsius and then wrecks the aircraft due to overheating.

Hi all

Same problem with live weather when passing FL 250 with the Airbus Engine indicator become RED and the aircraft totally shake

The TAT and SAT has over +250 degres

The solution today switch off realtime weather after FL 200 in climb and switch On at FL 200 in descent

If you have another solution ?

Best regards

3 Likes

+1… Facing the same issue myself

Great suggestion and work around !

3 Likes

I never thought I would use rex weather again, but it was a solution. Temp was accurate at FL260…

Isn’t that what I said immediately below the text you quoted, in the same post? :roll_eyes:

+260 over fl 200 , will Asobo do anything to fix that

my solution is to stay at or below fl260

is it still going on?

I was just agreeing with you.

Same here.

I need to stay at FL220…with the TBM. ■■■■ thats frustrating and no single word from Asobo…thx for ignore the community!

2 Likes

This is a major issue which impacts all players on all platforms.

At least some communication about what happened and what will they do to fix, would be appreciated.

6 Likes

Especially since it wasnt broken 2 days ago and didnt get broken with a client update…I get that its the back end and something probably coming for the data they get…but still its obviously pretty bad. It will be nice someday to a few months without have to do work arounds. I assume it will get fixed in few days (I cant believe they will let it go on too long) but to have a whole weekend this way will be really frustrating.

1 Like

Hi All!
The original topic was an issue that has since been resolved - Wrong temps at FL400.

A new issue/bug has since come into play which a fix is coming and will be available for testing on the next beta test flighting. For high OAT, please use this topic:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/oat-of-248-c-at-fl285/478029

Thank you!

2 Likes