Wrong temperatures

I’m having the same issue as well… Doing a flight from Bangkok to Chang Mai, I do know its warm this time of year in Thailand but not 71c at 20,000ft…
It must be global warming…
MSFS/Asobo along with Europe looking at banning domestic flights are maybe trying to tell us that even the thought and the action of flying in a virtual world will cause catastrophic warming

This is worse than just wrong weather. ISA temps going up to +88 is unrealistic and causing handling and flying issues.

Hopefully a priority for resolution here soon. I have to switch off live weather in order to climb to FL450.

2 Likes

I suspect upcoming xbox release (and early access today) to be the reason for that.

This is ridiculous. They’ve been notified and yet no response and the temperature is STILL screwed up. WTH Asobo? Why can’t you all fix this simple problem?

Can any of the early access xbox streamers confirm the same issue?

It is complete and utter insanity this kind of stuff keeps happening……no wonder people may have doubts about the upcoming update and stability……

How are you sure it’s just a simple problem? It could be the azure cloud crapping out or its an issue from Meteoblue?

1 Like

It might be a perfect storm with the worldwide DNS issues that could have caused problems at meteoblue, ongoing issues with the weather in the sim and some issues with the impending launch of the Xbox version Plus the update for next week…

1 Like

It’s not an issue with meteoblue. Their maps are fine.

Still broken

i wonder if we can use unreal weather mods at this time (live metar)? seems there are major turbulence when i got the weather data intermittently during cruise… unreal weather does this too, but not as aggressive as this…

I am glad I read this before I went to a lot of work trying to figure out why my set up was causing the issue I had last night. I would have never thought to check the temperature.
Coming out of KBOS for KDEN a noticed the CJ4 do a move that looked like it hit turbulence and the engines lost power. I thought I had a failure of some sort so scrubbed the flight and started over. The exact same thing happened at the same place in the climb out the second time I ran the simulation, so the changes were consistent on the map.
Same thing as mentioned, the power went up, the power went down. I had to drop the cruise altitude to 28K, couldn’t make FL400. Other that a ton of extra fuels was required (I had to hit the tanker mid flight) made it to KDEN.
And it is just a simulator. It’ll get fixed at some point. I’ve learned to be prepared for surprises and just roll with what I have - still a bunch of fun!

1 Like

I’m using it now.

1 Like

I recommend disabling live traffic, as soon as I did the conditions returned to more what you would expect instantly. Some kind of data issue. Over an hour in on this test and so far I have consitant normal tempratures and winds. I encourage others to try this to see if they have the same results.

1 Like

Really? You mean disabling live traffic fixes live weather?

Same issue here, insanely high OAT temps at higher altitudes

Its been solid so far…give it a try to confirm!

Is this normal Finland high alt temperatures?

Still experiencing it today as well as last night, its causing me problems lol
the temperature change is instant, is it supposed to be that vortex thingy

-4 is good
+44 no good.

Has anyone reported to Asobo through zendesk?