Wrong temperatures

they sometimes work fine, it’s just random. you just got a placebo :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ref: DENSITY ALTITUDE
Ask Harry Bliss – he will tell you !! What a Character !!!

3 Likes

Two flights in a row now it has worked so i am hoping it keeps coming haha!

the bug is still there for live weather i have tryed rex weather good on temps with ur walkround

that is awful. these are human beings not machines.

3 Likes

I think they are starting to notice this… keep the post coming… :laughing:

am so glad your not in charge of anything on this planet.

2 Likes

I get where you’re coming from, but the thing is, people are seeing OAT temps that are like 90c, you can’t plan around that.

It would be like if you had a sailing simulator and the ocean was boiling. Its not just something you can work around. 22c at FL370 is approaching boiling at that pressure altitude. You can’t even game it. It’s flying on Venus. They are conditions that are simply not even possible on Earth, and not conditions that any aircraft can operate within.

(sorry for all the edits, I kinda mind spewed some numbers and then came back after fact checking myself - thus saving you the effort :wink: )

1 Like

Oh yeah with you 100% on the temp numbers, no working around that as its completely unrealistic. I was referring to when the upper flight level temps are correct (which was the case about 2 days ago when AS did something) but the surface metar data did not 100% match - that does happen in real life and you can sort of treat it as such.

I love mid-century safety videos, where a guy can not only get a license, but be far enough along that he’s in a high performance retractable single and doesn’t speak density altitude :slight_smile:
I guess growing up in the high country gave me understandings that a lot of folk ain’t got.

Outside air temps at cruise altitude super high–50°C and higher causing engine performance to be degraded.

Also, lately, the aircraft shudders left and right and then I notice temps going back down to what they should be, then a few minutes later (unknown how long maybe when local weather update comes in) aircraft shudders again and temps go back up.

Is it now certain that there will be an update on Friday or Monday? At what time will the hotfix appear ?

They stated this on their official channels, so I think its as official as it gets.

No specific time yet, they only know what day its going to be

The good thing is that we all are learning about pressure altitude, density altitude and the way they impact on the flight. To me it was intentional LOL.

6 Likes

Hi, You can try Unreal Weather while waiting for the Hotfix2. It’s FREE!

1 Like

ived tryed this and it didnot work for me

1 Like

I tried this but upper winds are not accurate and it also does not simulate low visibility conditions. But I did not spend a lot of time with it.

I have this problem too but only since SU5 in the A320nx …

Is it certain the problem existed before SU5 and I was just lucky ? Seems too much of a concidence that it’s only started happening since SU5 and I’ve done dozens of flights in FBW prior.

This thread was created before the update so it looks to have been here before SU5.

1 Like