WU 7 Australia tour completed

I have spent the last weeks on a comprehensive tour of WU7 Australia and others may be interested in my impressions of the Update (or on the other hand…they may not !). I have visited all the State Capitals and most of the POIs and enjoyed many hours of VFR touring with the Baron (G1000NXi), Interstate IFR in the WT CJ4, and local sightseeing in the C152. The DEM gives a very good impression of the scenery variety an also the sheer vastness of the Australian interior. The PG is (in my view) the best yet. It generally looks OK over the cities down to around 1000 feet AGL…even the trees look well eneugh at that hight. It was only at ground level that any obvious distortion showed up …around the airport boundaries mostly. For me…in this update…the PG was actually usable.
Well done MSOBO and Orbx for the best Update so far ! When I have flown back to the UK in the excellent WT CJ4 I look forward to trying out WU8 Iberia.

Sounds fun!

When you say well done ORBX - did you have some of their scenery installed as well?

I am curious whehter you think it improves on the default cities much if you have them?

I understand ORBX were the lead developer for the WU Australia . No need for scenery addons after the world update (in my view).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.