(WU11) World update 11 is coming out today or is it delayed?

I’d just really like to know why after all of the SU10 drama they’d double down by delaying WU11 and not announcing it. I don’t mind the delay, I’m sure they have their reasons and it’s only 2 days but… communication is not that hard. In the meantime, packing my virtual bags for Canada when/if it releases tomorrow!

1 Like

Check the news page here: https://skyline-simulations.com/

Project is still alive as of about a week ago. I got word from the developer through FB.

So today is today, right ? :slight_smile:

And I’m still amazed by our un-ability to switch to ZULU time, like all aviation information should be.

Let’s go: I bet for a release time around 17H00z

2 Likes

Thanks. That’s good to know. There is another team working on a Dash 8, but as far as i know they just started. Too bad, because i love regional airliners and it would go very well together with the CRJ in that regard.

1 Like

zulu time requires math, and math is hard. :wink:

2 Likes

It will be out when it’s out.

3 Likes

I think there’s a chance it could be the Norseman, I’m certainly hoping it is.

1 Like

Airbus A220?

Does anyone know what time WU11 is released?

I’m guessing the same time as the Sim Updates are usually released - about 1600 GMT

1 Like

That one’s too similar to the Beaver coming in November, though, isn’t it?

Normally drops around 1500Z.

As a forum moderator, please could you order everybody on the forum to not download WU10 when it first drops. This would allow me to download it super fast and be the first to have it. :yum:

5 Likes

I can promise you now, that I will not download WU10 today.

You’re welcome. :wink:

2 Likes

I also will not be downloading WU10 today.

1 Like

I will not be downloading WU10 today either. My dishwasher heating element thermocouple failed yesterday, and nearly burned the house down…LOL. I have bigger fish to fry, than a game update. Good luck to all who grab it though.

I wouldn’t exactly say so, they both have their differences. I just think De Havilland Canada is a bit too generic for them to use.

I believe it will drop at 11AM eastern standard time.

Glad to see people excited about this, personally I have lost interest in the world updates, they add little value to me compared to vanilla MSFS, mediocre photogrammetry etc…

29 September is the date that was communicated.

1 Like

It was originally 27 September. They silently changed it. WU’s have always been on Tuesdays. It’s alright though, I suspect the huge SU10 delay probably pushed back internal testing cycles if not dev time.