Huge cars at EDDS after WU6

Hey Folks

after installing the WU6 and starting a flight at EDDS Stuttgart there is a strange visual problem - a huge car is standing on the top.

Anyone else have this problem? Former I had the EDDS-Addon from Justsim but it is deleted now and the EDDS from Asobo is the only one existing

Best greetings

Nino

Stuttgart as Seat of Daimler and Porsche is called Automotive City …on its Main Station there is a big Daimler Logo. Logically on the Airport a Car-Ad too… massage: DRIVE CAR, not train or plane :wink:

Every time i try to start a flight from EDDS, sim just CTD’s for me. Every other airport is fine. Also, got no add-ons that would be causing this issue either. Last time I tried was doing a flight from Manchester to Stuttgart, start out great but as soon as i got near to EDDS, sim CTD again. Because all other airports are fine, I’m avoiding EDDS like the plague :rofl:

Thanks. That made me laugh. This is the logical endpoint of naming sports stadiums after products. Why not airports?

Nope.

I have other problems, sorry posting them in this thread - no grass in the port (only at some places), low res roads around, low res parkings , cars move partly in the ground, objects suddenly appear, buildings disappear too early when you fly above them

Anyone found a solution to this? Someone on another thread said it was an Orbx addon disrupting it and causing the huge cars but cant for the life of me see how?

Unfortunately I don’t know what the solution could be.

I have several Orbx Addons installed but I also don’t know which Orbx Addon could cause this problem. I have to investigate this.

I only have the ORBX add on for tbe runway and taxi way to look dirty. I too have the large car issue. So perhaps it is this. I will have a look later and see if deleting the ORBX add on makes a difference

Has anyone found the culprit addon? I get that too, but I have no other addon in the area, although I do have a lot of ORBX addons - but which one would cause that?

No I didn’t found the culprit Addon yet causing that problem.

I deinstalled the Asobo version and took the Justsim one - no problems occurred with that one.

how about this one… well i guess thats what you need to accept, opting-in a 120€ Beta

1 Like

I experienced the same issue in EDDS. Disabling ORBX addons didn’t help me. I can confirm that deinstalling the default Asobo version and replacing it with Justsim EDDS helped.

I ahve the same Problems in Stuttgart with 4 giant cars. Any solutions?

no issues so far… any kind of “special” mods installed ?

Try to disable addons from ORBIX, landmarks, I believe.

First of all thank you for your response. If i use the Sim without any scenery, it works pretty well.

1. The Sim with Mods from the Community. It works nicely without errors.
  2. The Sim with installed Scenery from ORBX, etc… From far away it works too, but if i used the Drone Cam to get a closer look they are appearing.
  3. I used Addon Linker to try out any Orbx Scenery, but i dont find any broken scenery.
    I will try out more the next days.
    Happy Christmas @all
    and stay healthy!

My Solution: I´ve bought a Scenery for EDDS at the Marketplace and deleted the Content.xml for an complete rebuild. I turned the default EDDS off in the Content.xml. That saved my Day :wink:

2 Likes

I have the same problem. I have no landmarks from orbx.Asobo plz fix ur airport

same problem occurs over here…