I wanted to share an annoying experience I’m having recently, i could find a couple of people having the same issues on different forums but couldn’t find any resolution for the problem…
The problem is the following : I’m having jitters with the x52 hotas throttle with all axis related controls, so the throttle itself but also the 2 “knobs” controls on the right top corner of the throttler.
Basically, it’s like there are constant mico moves all the time.
Usually, it’s not really annoying, but flying the DC6 is a problem, as during the test phases, u need to reduce the speed for each engine, which i can’t under those circumstances.
- community folder has been cleaned up before doing additional tests
- the latest gc driver is installed
- i tried different versions of the x52 driver
- windows 10 is running with the latest patch
- same with bios , latest driver installed
- i made some tests with the keyboard unplugged to ensure there are no conflicts between controllers, no chance
- i uninstalled fspuic7 be thinking it could interfer, nothing
This was not happening in the past, i can’t remember exactly when this started, but it’s quite recent.
One interesting test i made is that if i have the controller test software from windows 10 running with the calibration screen and all axis monitors while FS2020 is not running, no jitters.
As soon as i launch FS2020 and it reaches one of the last loading screens , then the jitters start ! So it has definitively something to do with FS2020 or one of the underyling application or framework layer it s using.
If you have any idea i could dig out to help me resolving this problem, would be super great :).
Thanks in advance !