B787 Dreamliner Barometric STD Pressure Setting

I’ve been experiencing a problem with setting Barometric Pressure in the default 787, any attempt to set a pressure will lock it onto an apparently random setting, with no way to adjust or reset to standard pressure.

Is anybody else also encountering this problem?

Yes I am having the same problem, tried using a320 and 747 and was able to change the barometric pressure without issue.

1 Like

On Xbox with the 787 try to set the baro with LT and RT when you selected the baro selector.

I really don’t know why but for a reason it works for me and it‘s only on the 787.

2 Likes

Thanks alot! This solved the issue. Do you know how to set it to standard as I can’t press on the STD button?

I was hoping this would be fixed by the latest update, but it’s still not. Anyone know if it’s even been acknowledged by Asobo yet?

Details: The 787 button to switch to STD does not work anymore. That’s really about it, there’s not much more to it. This is on a fresh PC install, and as others have reported, is an issue with the 787 itself, and not some mod. Reproduced 100% of the time, try it yourself.

SeppsX,

I submitted a ZenDesk report on this today (ticket no. 125303).

It’s still not working correctly.

Mark

Hi community, I have an issue with no possibility to switch preassure mode to STD. Other planes like B747 or A320 Neo allows this but B787 is not allowing this even tooltips do not highlight this possibility. Can you please suggestif i am doing something wrong ? its an unconditional switch - by all means it should work… thank you

It’s a bug. If you install the heavy division mod, you can set std through the efis page.

Many aircraft don’t even have a ‘stnd’ button. You simply dial in the stnd px manually.

Yes but it would be reasonable to expect it to work as this button is present in 787.

I tried switching to legacy mode in accessibilty without success. Also tried installing heavy mod… no success… can you guys check on your side if when in cockpit in 787 you can switch baro to STD ?

No, because there is a bug which prevents the button from working. There is not even a clickspot for it. You can either set std in the efis page if you have the heavy mod installed, or set standard pressure 29.92/1013 until Asobo fix this bug.

2 Likes

OMG, I was looking for this a weeks! :smiley: Thank you :slight_smile:

Does anyone know how to set it to standard presure after 10000ft ?

Pressing button b gives the current air pressure or manually set 29.92

1 Like

Nice one Thanks for your help