Xbox: bought the Premium deluxe, but only get the Premium content

Here the same. No Deluxe content to DL. Everything from the Deluxe edition is missing. Also a friend of me has the same issue.

1 Like

It’s really a mess because Xbox support is generally confused that all the content is in the FS marketplace, and not a packaged DLC from the Xbox store like Forza add-ons; i.e. I can’t just uninstall the “Premium Deluxe” credentials & re-download it.

Anyways some clarity / hotfixes on this would be nice after paying $120 for a 150gb game I’ve had to download twice and spend 3 hours in menus troubleshooting, which would probably put me over the limit for a refund.

2 Likes

I have the exact same issue. Pre-ordered the Premium Deluxe Edition back in June and in the ingame marketplace it say I own the Premium Upgrade but for the Deluxe Upgrade I should pay 79,99€ and for the Premium Deluxe Upgrade 84,99€. So I’m missing the 5 airports and 5 aircrafts from the Deluxe content. My zendesk ticket number is: #111953

3 Likes

Same here. Pre ordered Premium Deluxe, got Premium only.

I have the same problem-Ordered Premium Deluxe but only have Premium. Marketplace also does NOT show “Owned” for Premium Deluxe but does show “Owned” for Premium.

1 Like

Same for me I tried redownloading but nothing works it shows only premium I hope for an hotfix.

Same here. Very dissapointing thas MS cannot fix such an easy issue.

1 Like

Same here! I pre ordered the Premium Deluxe edition in June but I have only received the Premium content and not the Deluxe edition content. So there are 5 aircraft and 5 airports missing. My ticket ID is: 111979

1 Like

Yep, me too. Exactly as described in this thread.

1 Like

I’m into same problem, reinstalled with the same problem didn’t help :frowning:

I also bought the Premium Deluxe, but it only says Premium in the game :frowning:

Same problem :frowning: ……

Same here!

Followed FAQ “Troubleshooting” this issue & logged out of Account & then logged back in. No change & Sim Marketplace still shows only Premium is owned. HOWEVER, when I went to the Microsoft Store this morning & clicked on the Premium Deluxe version, it shows I own this version. Totally confused …

1 Like

Yep same issue, hopefully they’re working on a fix.

Same problem for me too. Frustrating.

Same issue here.

Hello everyone, quick message to let you know that we aware of this situation. The team is looking into.

8 Likes

And some fix to crashing game to xbox series x??

1 Like

Yep same issue here. Pre-ordered the premium deluxe but only have the premium content.