XBOX - Chicago Landmark causing CTD

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

On XBOX Series X, I receive major stuttering followed by CTD. This happens only when in the vicinity of the airport. I have no add on in Chicago except for DRZEWIECKI DESIGN CHICAGO LANDMARK. When the package is uninstalled, everything goes back to normal. This problem has been around as far back as SIM UPDATE 8 or even further back. Stuttering and CTDs occurs no matter which aircraft is in use. Yes I have cleared the rolling cache and even reinstalled the sim many times to no avail. I’m not using DEV MODE or beta programs.
Also I’m not the only one raising this issue. Many others who are on the XBOX are having the same problem. I can’t remember when was the last time I received an update for this add on through marketplace. Other add on updates regularly except for DRZEWIECKI DESIGNS LANDMARK.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Options > Display position)

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Very easy to reproduce the the issue

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Sim version 1.29.30.0

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Hi there,
If Drzewiecki Design Chicago Landmarks is causing you a CTD, then I’m afraid that Drzewiecki Design is the one who must fix it. I have moved your topic into the third party category.

You can report this issue on Drzewiecki Design’s forums. Thank you.

I shouldn’t have to create an account on their website for reporting this. I thought bringing the issue to the attention of Asobo/Microsoft was enough.

I’m sorry, any bug introduced by a third party is their responsibility to fix. If you have an Instagram account, you could try messaging them there. Or you could try Facebook. I do not know how responsive they are on those platforms. Their forums are their primary means of support.

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

yes, this particular download has issues, everytime I download this, it glitches O’Hare and it ONLY happens in the vicinity of the airport, panal lights dont work on none of the aircraft, it shuts off randomly only in O’Hare. I Uninstall it, everything goes back to normal. I re-download it, same thing happens agian. That’s how I know its the Chicago landmark DLC thats causing the problem.

I’m glad to see that I am not the only one having this problem. I brought this glitch to the attention of the developer on their Facebook page. He is confident that I’m doing something wrong on my end and that I should ask for help on their own forums regarding this matter. I also came across others commenting about how Chicago Landmark is causing CTDs. At least others are also raising concerns. Let’s hope the developers update the landmark.