XBOX Feedback and Improvements | OT

I tried to find some animals the other day, via the World Map and was unsuccessful. It seems to be a long-standing problem that hasn’t been rectified.

3 Likes

Thank you for bringing the poor cockpit refresh rate to my attention.

Let’s add that the game pauses if you haven’t touched the controls or interacted with the game for 30 mins.

1 Like

would be nice if the marketplace was updated more frequently now that it is the only source of products for the entire xbox community.

4 Likes

Exactly the same. They just aren’t there.

1 Like

I’ve experienced 2 crashes now in 24 hours. This didn’t happen at all before the last “hotfix”. Performance still seems decent to me apart from that in general .

1 Like

Since the update I’ve had CTD a few times plus game freezing.It still looks nice though nothing has changed there.

1 Like

The Xbox versjon realy need to improve pop ins and less stutter!.

My PC is comparable to the Series X, and then flying over London i had much much more stutter on the Xbox than my PC!

2 Likes

I agree with this. In theory, my Series X is more powerful than my PC, but I too have noticed a lack of optimisation on the console.

It’s really intriguing. The graphics quality of the simulator on XSX was MUCH better at launch and we had no stuttering or jittering. Now the graphics are worse with A LOT of stuttering, especially when approaching big airports. The number of CTDs also increased. This instability is really frustrating. Looks like they don’t know what they’re doing.

1 Like

I dont ever had a CTD beside of launch date. Flyed over 50h by know. Also not more stuttering like before of both hotfixes.

It is widely documented that it is incorrect and the Series X is experiencing a significant performance degradation. In addition, the visuals for whatever reason may also have been lowered. I would suggest you refrain from posting in here, unless you can provide substantial evidence to back up a series of claims you have now made in reply to myself or other users, regarding performance. Furthermore, the rolling post on the OP is verified by more than one user to enhance the credibility of reporting.

1 Like

I would agree regarding the stuttering but I’ve had 2 crashes and a freeze since the last update. Tends to be activities that cause the crashes for me, not had one during any flight I have planned myself

I think we have to be patient, but the most alarming thing to me is the radio silence on these Xbox problems. If they’re part of the same sim package; then fine and we will have to see what further updates will bring across the board.

A lot of the problems I’ve come across appear to happen on the PC as well. I’m not sure I’ve witnessed anything that seems to be Xbox specific

1 Like

You’re absolutely right, but many alone are Xbox specific. With either low, or non-existent PC user report, regarding the same issue. For example, there is probably a higher prevalence of crashes on the Xbox since SU5 Hotfix 2, although that issue is still there on PC - it seems much more widespread among the console user base as of late.

I may also remind you that the list is very-much Xbox focused, in terms of problems or improvements. But I fully acknowledge there is bound to be crossover between the platforms, after all they’re essentially the same builds. How you differentiate them is a process of carefully considering what gets placed on the OP list, as a matter of urgency effecting the core Xbox experience.

Where is it "widely " documented ? Proofpoint for this ?? So when i view videos from Digital Foundry they dont say ANYTHING about this issue you try to mention.

I think you try to spread some negative vibes here - nothing more.

1 Like

Read the original post/list, which has been collated through more than one user report. Thanks.

ah… ok… as i thought… nothing to proove. thank you.

1 Like

If you are unable to be constructive in this topic, then there’s little reason being here. All of us are trying to make the Xbox experience better and myself do not have to do this, but it helps and I know some appreciate it.

There is no need to answer to you or prove anything. Either contribute, or not at all. Thanks.

6 Likes