Xbox Flight Training Not Responding

Hi everybody. Just bought the premium deluxe version ($120 preorder and just now noticed it’s 20% off with Gamepass….grrrr). Anyway, I dove straight into the flight training. So, I’m in just the 2nd module….Flight Training / Basic Handling / Aircraft Essentials and it just seems to stop….has you look at an instrument, you look at it, then the objective won’t update. I waited about 10 minutes and…nothing. I found that if I switch the view to outside the plane and spin around, then switch the view back inside, it seems to register that I’m looking at the instrument. So I had to constantly switch from the outside (drone?) view back to inside to progress this thing along. Soooo…I made it through the second module…now on to the third, where I’m completely stuck. Flight Training / Basic Handling / Familiarization Flight. We start in a Cessna 152 already in the air. The trainer tells me to look out the left window, then the right……check. Next the trainer has me locate the Sedona airport out the right window….check. Then she makes a right turn, then has you do it….check. And this is where it breaks…she then tells you to gently pull back on the yoke to climb (and the objective says the same thing) so I gently pull back and we start to climb…250 ft….500 ft…then she says “go for it pull back on the yoke”, so I pull back more…another 300 ft…start to lose speed…she says “go for it pull back”…and before you know it you’re told you’ve left the training airspace. So for whatever reason, the game doesn’t register your actions (well, the game does, because you do start climbing) but the training module doesn’t recognize this and this is as far as I can advance. Anyone else having problems with the training modules? Or is there just something I’m doing wrong? Seems really basic….

Restart your Xbox. I had the same issue and restarting fixed it.

Been having the same problem on series x, but sometime pause the game a few times in a row to get the training module to move on, or switch views like you said.

Hello to you.

I have the same problem on the majority of initiations, which makes them almost impossible to do.

have you found a better solution?

same problem with xbox series x, training won’t move on, have to press start and go in and out of menu

Hi everyone, please see this topic in the bugs and issues section on the forum.

Please also vote here if this affects you too.

Flight Training on xbox

Training is highly glitchy on the PC also, so I’m not surprised it sucks on XBox even more.

It seems with my case that the first module in handling and control isn’t responding even if I finish the training. I don’t get credit. It did the same thing on the VFR first module as well.