How often does the Xbox Marketplace update?

Hi,

Just wondering how often the Xbox marketplace is likely to update, if so, when? Is it weekly, a set day etc?

Thanks

4 Likes

Marketplace updates are usually weekly on Thursdays

11 Likes

Brilliant, cheers. Saves me checking each day! :smiley:

2 Likes

Excellent, did not know that. I have been waiting for Van Nuys, checking almost daily. I will now check on Thursdays.

2 Likes

Guys there will be NO Updates until August 12th at the EARLIEST
They decided to ALL go on vacation at the same time

1 Like

I’m late to this thread, but thanks for the heads up @NightMercury358 . Like everyone else I was checking daily so @AwesomeBlack533 great info!

Hopefully we see tomrrow much new stuff…

1 Like

Yeah at the same time I’ll feel like I should’ve known better if we’re disappointed. Need that Piper man :smiley:

1 Like

Frustrating waiting for the Marketplace to be populated. I almost bought the Husky just so I had bought something, then I looked at Carenado’s C170B, but realised there are comparable aircraft within the sim. Just need to be patient!

I forgot to hit reply. I wasn’t patient I bought the Spitfire, it is worth it. Difficult to fly but has an amazing sound file and looks and flies beautifully. I was flying at the weekend and saw a couple of other pilots out in Spitfires.

3 Likes

I have been really tempted by the spitfire…

Do it, it really is good. Take offs and landings are tricky not least because you can’t see beyond the nose of the aircraft. Screenshots flying along the White Cliffs of Dover are brilliant. Getting into a short strip is a challenge, you drop below a 100 ikts and it sinks like mad, but then braking has to be gentle or it will tip on its nose.

1 Like

From past experience, it’s mostly evening here in Europe when the updates come. I usually check friday mornings, that’s a save bet. Depends which time zone you are from, of course.

1 Like

I haven’t seen any updates regarding getting additional planes like the 737/777 or crj 5/7 on the Xbox marketplace has anyone seen any or have an idea? Even liveries ?

2 Likes

I’ll see what’s on tomorrow, if nothing takes my fancy I will probably go for this :ok_hand:t3:

Thanks for that, I’m in the UK so will check after work!

1 Like

I’d love to see some liveries , scenery addons especially from Drzeweczki designs this guy is a beast when it comes to his work . Also Bijahns seasonal mods and the A32nx flybywire!

1 Like

I know there’s Krakow scenery by Drzeweczki designs on there…thought £20 is a bit too much for a small but after checking the details, I am pretty tempted now…hopefully they add more sceneries in there.

1 Like

I saw that and mmmm I’m tempted on it ! I should be anyways because Krakow is my birthplace!

1 Like

Stil no new Stuff in Marketplace…i have really no skills in to be a patient one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Doesn’t it usually update at a set time?

Yeah it’ll only happen this evening (for me at least, GMT+2). Around the time the xbox version was released