XBOX MSFS app for iPad

I would like to see a MSFS app for iPad to link with XBOX that would act as a second monitor, or flight controls or navigation. So many options could be added. My thought was if you can mobile play from the XBOX you should be able to do this.
Another thought, on a iPad you can airplay to another tv if you wanted something bigger than an IPad.

Hi @Cosmokremer8825,

I’ve moved your thread to #self-service:wishlist category which is more appropriate :+1:

Thanks!

1 Like

Needs a companion app like RDR2

1 Like

:+1:t3: Thanks. First time posting

1 Like

Many other games have a companion app, good idea as it could be also used to transfer flight plans, etc

1 Like

Maybe you can contact the developers at Duet. Maybe you can ask them to do an Xbox one.

1 Like

I sent an email to them about my idea. Thanks for the link.

1 Like

I recently got a series x and are blown away at the graphics and experience. 4K, HDR on a 65 inch Tv! Sitting close it is Truly amazing….but it would be so much more immersive if there was a companion app. So we could have different views, running on an iPad. So the radio stack, primary instruments, or the g1000, nav, and or Switches.

This would be so amazing to expand the experience and be able to change nav radios and nav/altimeter & lights on the touch screen on an iPad while flying.

I have read this isn’t possible, due to limitations in the Xbox. but I just can’t accept that, it needs to happen. There really should be an exception for flight sim. No other game requires so much going on in a game.

This really could be an expansion to the Xbox app already on iOS (iPad preferably) that games could choose too support or not. But would be best to have a dedicated MSFS 2020 Xbox companion app.

I’m not the first to request/politely demand it. Come on Make it happen, or just say there’s a chance lol. :pray::pray:

2 Likes

This is a great idea and it should be possible now especially with Cloud gaming starting it could be the next level planning and experience to really take the sim to the next level. I am very excited to see where this may go.

2 Likes