Xbox networking down? Servers down?

Ouch, that sounds like a different matter maybe. If this is an Xbox server problem, I would have expected a million people on the East Coast complaining wildly – but it’s pretty quiet out there…

The content manager also says I need a newer version of the Sim to install the 249 uninstalled items [“0 items installed”] even though I’m running 1.15.10. Could this be related to the upcoming SU4?? I certainly hope not, although I’ve experienced serious weirdness in the past within a week or two of a major update.

Ah, yep. Just started sim vanilla and she’s good.

Does that mean you have a successful online connection for the sim and can receive downloaded data now?

Ya, she good.

Currently showing all good on the Live Status page linked above, but I’m currently at work and can’t verify sim functionality.

I saw the same. Decided to unistall/reinstall. Sim says access to content servers unavailable although my Xbox account seems alive and Xbox networking is”open and connected”. I’m at a loss….

I believe it may have been as simple as signing out and back in in my Xbox account. Why that was necessary is a mystery to me after 8 months?

Presently downloading sim followed by all the Content Manager stuff. Thanks.

1 Like

Same here in Sydney, Australia. Starts the download of the upgrade and when it goes to install it stops with an error.
I have reported that error to Microsoft.
This is going on for a couple of days. No simulator for sometime

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.