XBOX or PC?

@VesperalMuffin4, which is why it’s good that MS is making the XBox version available. Because those $400 XBox players will someday be $4,000 PC players, and by then, they’ll already be experienced simmers, and quite possibly on their way (or maybe already in) aviation careers. Which is good for them and us.

If you’re looking to experience it in best quality then PC is the way to go my friend. Consoles have never been and never will be in par with high end desktops.

@WooWoo87, you are :100: right! But now, if all he can afford is an XBox, at least now he can flight sim. No it won’t be the best quality, but it will still be pretty good, and at least let him play as the self-confessed “gamer” that he is. Or even if he can afford it, but prefers just the “gamer” route.

Agree 100% with you. I guess everything depends how deep is your pocket…

@WooWoo87 that’s true about everything, my friend. For better or worse.

1 Like

As another poster said, a $400 Xbox will very probably run FS2020 better than a $400 PC - Microsoft subsidizes the Xbox just like Sony subsidizes the PlayStation.

But for best performance and visuals all around, best bet will be a PC. It will cost you significantly more, though, and will be a more involved setup, etc.

It’s a tradeoff. No easy answers unless your questions are how to get the best visuals and most complete experience period, or how to get the best experience for minimum amount of money. Between those answers is a lot of gray.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.