Xbox series x Anyone having problems?

Your problem sounds like the same thing I had. Have you been in a group recently?

Sometimes the game thinks you’re still in the group with a different group leader which stops you from selecting flight conditions. You also are unable to open the group panel.

Solutions are to get the original group leader to close the party (a solution found by another user); or if they’re unavailable like in my case, I found that if you start a flight (important to do it mid flight), turn off all online functionality in settings/data, reboot and then finally turn online functionality back on when in the menus, you should then have access to the group panel with the option to leave group.

It’s a bug they need to fix as a lot of people are having this issue.

I never get into group flights… I believe I have multiplayer turned off anyways… that’s if you are referring to the issue I posted…

I only have a problem with the rudder when taxiing after landing it’s fine taxiing before take off .I have found a work around for the problem after landing ,save the game when you find rudder control going crazy and then reload that save that has always fixed it for me

Thanks, I’ll give it a try

Tip for this one… if you’ve got a keyboard attached, press the Control-key. For me, it unlocks elevator and aeleron action when it got stuck for some reason… I see it often when I popped up Nav-Map, moved Nav-Map, or finished weather actions, moved a window…

Shame you you cannot map Hotas properly.

It would appear they dropped the ball on a few not insignificant things with Xbox and haven’t made any effort to fix them since launch 2 months ago.

But then again, many of the bugs on the list for PC have been there since its launch 14 months ago and they havent’ done jack about those either.

1 Like

I can never understand this game. One moment it would be perfectly fine then later stutters here or there and even on places that are not heavy with traffic. I still say its MSFS servers.

lost the marketplace this evening on the xbox

I just have a problem in the xbox series x with fs2020. There is a achievement list (window) in the right below of the image. The achievement list just cover the console which makes it difficult to check the fly condiction. I tried many ways but it just cannot be close. Does anyone know how to close this list(window)? --The window shows “pilot program”, “century club” and “SIDs and STARS” rates.

You can turn that off by hitting the Xbox Guide button on the controller, and scrolling across to the achievements tab and hitting the ‘Back’ button on the controller to turn it of.

stop farting, of course ieverything is perfect for you !!! there is stuttering!

hogwash ! Pfff

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.