Xbox series x Crash

Downloaded the update no problem started to try and fly Crashed every time really ■■■■■■ off

Any particular aircraft, airport, any details at all? Difficult for anyone to offer advice or assistance if you don’t give any information other than your current state of mind…

did you maybe use quickresume?

Me too exactly the same. Downloaded update without issue, started game then 10 minutes into flight and I CTDd back to the Xbox home page. Haven’t had any CTDs until now.

:-1:

1 Like

I am also having some performance issues on Series X. I was attempting to fly over Bilbao and experienced a CTD and multiple freezes. I was using the SR22. My A320 flight from Porto to Faro was perfect, however.

1 Like

It could be other DLC content conflicting.
What area are we talking about, so we can try it. I’m on Xbox series X and so far it’s been good.

1 Like

I started in Barcelona crashed to desktop so I thought because there is a lot of detail I would try Gibraltar not as big still crashed . I have never used the quick resume

1 Like

yea works good
even loaded up the kodiak
did some reno races also

1 Like

No. When it crashes to desktop, it completely quits the game, there is no quick resume at that point.

1 Like

Also having issues after the update on Series X. The Junkers JU-52 gives me a CTD everytime I try to update or uninstall it, and I also get a CTD when I try to fly the Kodiak. Cleared cache, restarted the Xbox, did everything I could besides completely deleting and reinstalling Flight Sim.

1 Like

Plain vanilla setup, no 3rd party stuff, London city scenery was wrecked by the unacknowledged update recently and now today I get CTD when landing at London City Airport, wheels down, CTD :frowning:

I restarted fully but London remains stuttering and does not feel usable now.

This is only my 3rd CTD but for me its a big step backwards as it was fairly stable before and I only fly Cessna’s

1 Like

The same problem with the Junkers. Crashes every time I try to update it on xbox series x.

1 Like

I actually got the Junkers to update. I just had to keep trying to delete it. After a few crashes, it finally was removed, then I was able to reinstall it without any issues.

1 Like

Same here i have ctd and much more stuttering in London but it could be due to my poor internet on xbox Series x it happened randomly on same place in downtown I have only Dubai orbx landmarks I use cessna 172. By the way I tested game only in London.

i managed to update it via…the marketplace…weird.

Same problem.

I was on final after a 6 hour flight from UK to Egypt and it just crashed for absolutely no reason. It happens a lot and it’s usually when on the external camera. The video and audio seem to jump 2-3 times and then the game crashes and takes you back to Xbox Home. If you try and go back into MSFS using quick resume, it doesn’t work. The game needs to be completely restarted.

Matters are made worse by saves not working properly either so I can’t make panic saves and then come back to it.

Some information below which may prove helpful, although the aircraft doesn’t seem to matter (I’ve had this happen on the 747-8 too):

Flight time: Approx 6 hours
Flight plan: IFR High Altitude Airway
Aircraft: Airbus A320 Neo
To: Sharm El Sheikh International
Date and time: Live
Weather: Live
Infinite fuel: No
Autopilot: Off at the time of the crash

I have a 500Mbps fibre link into my home so I know it’s not a matter of stability and the game has crashed when I’ve been on both the LAN and the wireless. It’s quite disheartening when you have got to final in a long flight and the game lets you down.

I have the same problem on PC that is an Asobo issue and not ur problem, the problem is they not talk about it :confused:

1 Like

We need more people to vote on this topic so they can see this up top of bug list🤔

1 Like

Every single flight, it CTD on landing. Typically as i am touching down or a few 100 feet off the ground. How does one fix this

2 Likes

You can’t yet, its the sim itself bugged since SU9 landed on it. Fingers crossed a fix will be along soon.

2 Likes