Xbox Series X- HOTAS One Issues

start with the default and look how the keys are labeled, then change them 1 by one to what you want.

1 Like

Honestly I think we just have to live with the default mapping with the errors for a week or two until they can fix it. Two weeks out of the intended nine year life for the game isn’t that bad, annoying though it is not to have the HOTAS One work perfectly from the start.

1 Like

yeah excatly the same, but mine all i done was went into windows settings got all the button configuration up then reset the joystick its selt back to factory settings, i only own the stick and i had to hold down ’ button 11+12+mapping button until the lights flashed few times then it was reset, went onto flight sim and it was back to normal, hopefully it helps

My Xbox series X updated the game with a 1.2 gb of download, I can’t use it right now, do you know if did it solve the Hotas issues?
Thank you.

Can confirm that it did not fix unfortunately.

1 Like

I found that to trim the plane using the Hotas use the sliders on the front of the throttle quadrant

Yes, but only pitch. You can’t map an aileron trim.

1 Like

1 Like

Tried using this, to no avail. Guess we will have to wait for the patch, using the xbox controller is not the same

1 Like

My first flight sim experiance was with the ZX Spectrum!
Have you turned your sensitivity down and added a small deadzone area on the controls, that should stop the twitchiness.

2 Likes

It’s the paddle switch on the front of the throttle.

That’s not the issue. This is happening with the switch set to “Xbox.”

This still does not work to bind “cursor toggle.” I can’t get “cursor toggle” to work on any of the HOTAS’ buttons at the moment.

1 Like

Edited! Updated automatically at 3:30am. Haven’t tested the build yet.

no, i was hoping for a quick fix but alas…

Theres a great youtube video here that shows you how to setup the hotas and get around all these issues Xbox FS2020: All my Hotas One Sensitivities & Button Assignments and Other Settings! - YouTube

1 Like

Press the Xbox button so the light is showing

Yes. I know how to use my joystick. I’m not an idiot. There is something buggy with the code in the game as it relates to the peripheral. The joystick itself works just fine, thank you. Next…

2 Likes

Duplicating copies of hotas profile will save your mapping of the buttons, but the sensitivity settings are still lost after each time I restart the game.
By the way, sometimes even my option settings are not saved! Rolling cache option keeps turning “off” automatically.

1 Like

Yes my sensitivity settings are lost everytime too, very frustrating. Hopefully it’ll get fixed soon.

1 Like