[Xbox] Stock A320neo Toggle Arm Spoilers Keybind Issue Post WUX

I do not fly the A320neo frequently, however I fly it enough to know that the Toggle Arm Spoilers keybind worked very recently. I have had it bound to a peripheral (Thrustmaster Boeing throttle quadrant) and I use it every time in any airliner flight.

I flew the A320 yesterday and noted the Toggle Arm Spoilers keybind wouldn’t work. I had to use the mouse to raise the lever and arm them. Once I did that, however, I could use the keybind to toggle them. That functionality broke again once I used the spoilers manually to slow the aircraft.

It seems that you now have to arm them via the mouse first to “awaken” the toggle function.

Ok. The issue is why has this become an issue? I’m 99% certain this issue has come about after WUX. We did not receive any documented changes to the aircraft in the sim, however WUX required a mandatory update that, indeed, updated all the aircraft in the base, deluxe and premium context of the sim.

Am I looking at a regression here? I vaguely recall an issue with spoiler arming on the various stock airliners. If so, it is quite disheartening to see this when aircraft updates weren’t the intended purpose of WUX.

My apathy is growing. All the time I take to load the sim on PC, test, load the sim on Xbox, test, write this up, potentially write this up as a bug here and on Zendesk only to, most likely, not see this addressed (because like many issues solely on Xbox, they seem to be so difficult to test and fix) is my reason for the apathy.

This issue is not happening on the PC.

Im on xbox and i also had this happen this morning.
Using stock A320, i couldnt arm the air brake with TBV1 binding until i had selected it with the mouse.
I restarted the flight a couple times as sometimes my controls dont show on screen with PG on :man_shrugging:.
Im not sure why but i been having a few wierd issues lately with stock planes and the base program.
I disabled the on screen system notifications a while back when i became more familiar with some 3rd party craft but now iv been learning some of the others o cant for the life of me turn them back on again :man_facepalming:
Plus ATC must be drunk since the last update as they have me going up and down like a yo-yo