XBOX X user: Landed , taxi CTD

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Brief description of the issue:

At the end of an AI piloted flight, the aircraft lands and starts to taxi to the gate. Whereupon there is a CTD.

This has happed at a variety of destinations and with a variety of aircraft

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Start a AI piloted flight and observe when landed

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

XBOX X

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

Are you using DX12?

?

Are you using DLSS?

?

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

I feel your pain although not with ai control

3 hour flight land come off runway flaps up crash

Not logged either

Really starting to get annoyed with this now I thought it saved when you drop below a certain speed on the runway and logs it. Obvs not

Have had same issue, with plane parked while trying to find taxi route (because of non-working taxi ribbon) after a while taxing the game ctds.

Yes,
Sadly I bought Hanoi+ Da nang airport in Vietnam and every time I run it on Xbox during taxi the game CTD, I tried even landing on these airports but it always CTD. So i had to delete these payware :frowning:

1 Like

yes

flight from Strassbourg to Stuttgart

CTD in Stuttgart as it is a bespoke airport. The only way to get no/less CTDs is to only fly between stock (no bespoke, no 3rd party) airports.

I have CTD when I download the airports I bought on Store. Hanoi and Da Nang airport.

Was able to taxi to parking and return to main menu without CTD, first time in a couple of weeks. Maybe 1.27.18.0 that loaded overnight has resolved this, fingers crossed.

1 Like

Yes

XBOX|X: Flew from KORD to EDDF in B787. Game CTD while on taxi to the gate, right before parking. Also had screens briefly go out right before takeoff from KORD which erased flight plan from FMS.

1 Like

Approx. 3h Flight from LOWW to LLPG whole flight all smooth and fine no Black Screens no blurry Ground,… After landing start taxing and requesting gate → CTD. What is really bad and annoying the whole flight is not logged at all :rage:

Series S

1 Like

For me the CTDs during taxi to parking still remain even in the final SU10 build (XBox Series X). The absolute only solution for me to not get a CTD is to NOT use any 3rd party or bespoke airports for starting and landing.

2 Likes

Same for me at all 3rd party airports xbox x. Happens when switching views also.

Didn’t happen before SU 10