XPForce Questions

Hey guys, just got the XPForce app to use with my old FFB2 stick. Had some questions for anyone else out there that is successfully using it.

1. I’m looking for which settings to change to allow for a gentle rumbling whilst taxiing to simulate a ground roll. Currently there is no rumbling, but a strong jerking force every now and then (seemingly random), and when applying breaks. Very unnatural feeling. Anyone gotten this to work?

Hi, I’m using XPForce with my FFB2 Stick and my own build yoke and there are ground roll force as default (default settings). Have you seen the Manual Page? https://www.fsmissioneditor.com/downloads/

may be you can test the AirForce Player ( AirForce Player | DirectInput Manager) it simulates gournd effects, too.

I have the problem that XPForce wont follow the Autopilot doesn’t matter which settings i used in the “Follow the AP” settings section. I’ve send an E-Mail to XPForce but now reply yet.

weird, my AP works with XPForce and FFB2 stick. however it causes trim issues where XPForce will change the center position of the joystick so if you disable AP you can’t un-trim back to center (since the center has been moved). I had to disable the follow the ap setting.