XSX CTD on Final (frequent crashing)

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

CTD on final into LGIR VOR approach. Changed camera view from cockpit to external, the display and sound jittered 2-3 times and the game crashed. Since the recent SU9 update, I have not completed a landing because of stability. The game has always had some problem with crashing to desktop, but it’s noticeably worse recently…

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

This is REALLY difficult to do on an Xbox as the “Record that” feature doesn’t allow you to record the home screen. The 30 seconds of recording is therefore lost.

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Just fly the game! It’s become really unstable as of late and getting any kind of flight to work crashes the game, I find it crashes more at low altitudes, especially on approach, but this isn’t exclusive. The game crashed at an altitude of 400 feet. All flaps, gear down and preparing to flare after a 3-4 hour flight. Very vexing…

I can’t stress enough that the issues being experienced have meant that I cannot complete a flight. There is very little point in starting the game if you can’t land!

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Xbox Series X, Razr pad, keyboard and mouse.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

On x box s, A320 default a/c, on approach to LFPG 27 L, adjusting panel view….game crashed to black screen. Also, VFR map frozen after few seconds every time opened up. When starting game, mouse pointer / game pad pointer, freezes now & again on world map, & other windows, you wait & it frees! ALL SINCE SU9 update.