Yoke and Pedals causing CTD

This is long: Something new for me. The sim was working just fine. Then out of nowhere Logitech flight yoke system and CH Products rudder pedals started causing CTDS. Without the peripherals connected the sim loads all the way into a flight. Exit out of the sim, plug in the controllers, and the sim loading bar gets to about 75% and it crashes. Have reloaded windows from scratch, the sim from scratch, flashed bios, turned off all over clocking, set virtual memory to 1.5x installed ram…no help.

I installed on my laptop, left it running, went to desktop, and Xbox live popped up and gave me the option to sign in on my desktop. The sim loads like it’s a new install where, it recommends your graphics settings, and the controllers work for only that session. Actually, flew a pattern for the first time in about two weeks.

Anybody else have this happen, or have any suggestions? I sent it to the Zendesk and just got the canned CTD response…all things I’ve done.

Thanks for any ideas.

PC Specs:
Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Elite Motherboard
i7-10700K
Trident Z 3200 32gigs
RTX 3070 FE

Hey buddy, I’ve had exactly the same with my t16000m. Take a look at this thread. This actually solved this for me. The cloud save was corrupted.

Corrupted cloud save - Self-Service / PC & Hardware - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Thank you! I will try it and see what happens.

Your linked thread had the answer! Thank you a ton for the help.