Your bandwidth is too low (February/March/April 2023)

Same problem here after yesterdays SU12 update. I’m in Germany as well.

EDIT: I have a 250 mbit connection via LAN cable. Great work by Asobo and Microsoft :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can vouch what others have been saying here, mid-flight had the same issue where it turned off tried turning photogrammetry on and it loaded for 10 minutes and came back with it not being loaded. Than turned on a VPN and now it magically instantly started loading photogrammetry. Something has to got be up with the servers to work so well with VPN’s but nothing else

I guess I‘ll give the VPN workaround a try, too.

VPN is working for me :+1:

How is this possible … even through von it exactly the same bandwith right ???

Using cyprus from netherlands

Its like updates by GSX … strange mysterious CDN’s

1 Like

Ýes, agree. VPA ON, Loaded quite fast and no bandwidth warning or problem.

Started up the sim a couple of times with VPN on, no low bandwidth message. :thinking:

But I don’t have the time for a complete flight right now. I’m anxious to see what all of you report!

i will not use VPN,even not know how to do…
so this is no Solution and no Workaround.
MS sell this as a Game,so why should i use VPN then???
this need a FIX from MS

2 Likes

If we all use VPN and no one is complaining anymore, they won’t fix the issue! I don’t wan’t to pay VPN! I already have enough stuff to pay…

3 Likes

i even not feel good to use stuff like this

1 Like

I‘m with you, but if it works with VPN it might lead us to the root of the problem.

It might not be Microsoft’s fault or responsibility, but the way our providers set up our internet.

1 Like

for test ok,but it is no fix

you already posted the exact same message, we understood you are not up to use this, there is no need to spam it -_-

1 Like

Same here after last update. Bandwith too low with 100k+. Thought its up to my settings but seeing this post now explains a lot…

3 Likes

Same here in the Netherlands “Your bandwith is to low”"
I have 1000/1000 connection.
Setting Bing data on again freezes the sim
Not Happy!

2 Likes

I might have missed something but is there a guide on how I can establish such VPN connection and to which VPN? Maybe you could re-post it for me. Thanks!

2 Likes

So I started my bitdefender VPN to location USA and suddenly no message. This is interesting but not a fix, I agree.

I join in into the chorus from Germany and with a 1000k connection. Started to get really annoying after the latest update. Now like for about an hour it has been impossible to connect, I constantly get errors.

Good job Asobo & MS

6 Likes

Since installing SU12 I can’t start a flight without getting this error right after loading the flight. It goes into offline mode and everything looks terrible. Server problem?

4 Likes

Apparently there is a scheduled maintenance which limits the connectivity (Xbox Status):

Status

Scheduled maintenance 3/22/2023, 11:00:00 AM

Scheduled completion 3/22/2023, 3:00:00 PM

I do not know which time zones are used.