Your Current TOP 10 Aircraft

The May 2023 Charts Update

Here are the results for this month. See you next time! :heart:

:globe_with_meridians: ==== ALL-TIME TOP 25 ==== :globe_with_meridians:

:bar_chart: ==== THIS MONTHS TOP 25 ==== :bar_chart:

:card_file_box: ==== COMPLETE CHARTS PDF PACK ==== :card_file_box:

Want to see more awesome aircraft?

You can download the entire Charts Pack as a PDF here. This file includes the main All-Time Chart and a page for every month listing all votes, so you can see aircraft that fall outside of the Top 25 above.

:link: Download the PDF here:

:speech_balloon: ====== MY SUMMARY ====== :speech_balloon:

7 new aircraft this month bringing the total ever mentioned here to 238 now:

Developer Aircraft
Taogโ€™s Hangar Aรฉrospatiale Alouette III
Flyboy Simulations Rans S6S
AzurPoly Transall C-160
Flight Replicas PA-11 Cub Special
Deimos Inc. A-10C Thunderbolt II โ€œWarthogโ€
BRsim Designs Embraer EMB121A1-Xingu II
Rara-Avis Sims Bulldog Autogyro

Interestingly the Kodiak was definitely fighting back to reclaim the top spot. Until the last few days it was nearly a tie, but the last few posts have given the C414 itโ€™s lead again but it is only a few votes gap now!

Good to see Wilma is still right up there in terms of votes in the month. The Beaver, BS King Air and JF Warrior II really made a strong appearance this month also. I expect the BAe 146 will come on more next month now itโ€™s available on Xbox?

Not too much shift in the all-time charts this time. Top 10 have not changed position at all.

Just an observation but I am surprised how few mentions ANY Helicopters get overall. For example the great FlyInside Bell 206 only has 3 total all-time votes. Choppers really do open up the sim in a whole new way and I am amazed not more people like them. I guess some of it is that in an ideal world you would have the proper (expensive) controllers for helicopters? But I get on fine with my normal stick and Hotas throttle. Sure one day the full gear will appear on a Santa List :slight_smile:

FINAL NOTE: The next Chart Update will be done on 2nd July as that is the nearest Sunday to the end of June :wink:

16 Likes