Your Total Flight Hours

Feels like it took forever and I know most of you probably have far more hours logged. What ACFT are you flying and how many hours have you logged?

My Total Hours: 500
ACFT: FBW A320 (480 HRS), Cessna 182 (15 HRS), Airbus H135 Helicopter (5)

1 Like

I have about 260 hours. Fly pretty much everything but not much airliners. I have put in quite a few hours on the Longitude.

2 Likes

I’m at 1400± hours. Would have been more but some of those “UPDATES” annoyed me so much I took weeks off from flying.

1 Like

791 hrs for me.

2 Likes

Little over 400 almost all in the TBM

2 Likes

Mine was reset its only @96hrs not like it matters though doesn’t go over to real life :sweat_smile:

Is there any way in-game to check how many hours one have in each plane?

I’ve been flying for 400 hours

1 Like

I’d be over 500hrs if my logbook didn’t reset, but I’m currently at 72hrs.

2 Likes

Bout 380 for me - 1400 hours - Wow thats alot of screen time…

2 Likes
  1. Mostly on 152/172 and 208.
2 Likes

1200 hours at 80% in King Air 350

2 Likes

Nice prompt to have a look at my stats and find out!

Almost 400 hours - but only 10 at night - in quite a variety of aircraft… Would be great to be able to sort the logbook by the aircraft column to find out more!

2 Likes

less than 50h :worried:
since day one
to me it’s still unplayable
and I consider it quite serious, after 1 year from release… :expressionless:

1 Like

I am in the same boat, had over 400 hours before the log book reset. not sure what I am sitting at now.

2 Likes

About 90 hours, from September 2020. I have a one year old…so I get but a handful of precious hours a week. :laughing: (and another on the way…and no, I still don’t understand the birds and bees talk…)

Mostly in the two 172s and the DA40NG.

2 Likes

624 in the log now. Lost some on that reset.
352 of the 624 have been on my current world tour in the TBM.

1 Like

I have to ask…

What makes it unplayable?

What would make it playable?

Most of the responders on this thread have over 400hrs. I know plenty of real world pilots that don’t put those kind of hours in the log each year.
How did they accumulate so many hours on an “unplayable game”?

2 Likes

I don’t know, ask them
that would be too long an answer
and also offtopic
so you will understand why I don’t answer your question
I just added a reason why in a year I only have a few hours of flight
not because I have little time or other impediments
but because this, at the moment, it is a beautiful arcade game where you can have fun to pass under the bridge (IMHO, of course)
I hope that over time it can also become a good flight simulator, which meets my needs :wink:

I am only at a little under 140 hours using a mix of the A320, B78X. and some light aircraft 208, 172, 152, and the 350i.

I spent most of my time until recently volunteering here, eventually leaving to focus on other things including “finally reaching more than 100 hours”, only that night to be asked to join an addon development group to do some programming for them.

1 Like