YSSY Incorrect Taxiway Signage for runway 34L and 34R

Small mod edit to title and moved from community support to #bugs-and-issues:airports

I normally fly on my PC using FlyTampa Sydney but also have MSFS on my Xbox with the standard Asobo Sydney airport. While taxing to RW 34L I noticed in two locations RW 16R/34L was sign posted as 07/25.

Are you just posting this for a matter of discussion, or are you attempting to get something fixed? If the latter, you might want to use the bug section.

Yes, I’ve put your topic in Community Support. We’re trying to keep General Discussion more “general” now and not a place to troubleshoot issues or report bugs.
I wasn’t clear from reading your post if the issue was happening at the default airport or in the FlyTampa version.

I saw the same thing yesterday, it’s on the stock scenery I don’t have flytampa.

Yes. The issue exists on the Asobo airport. Searched the forum to see if it had been reported and thought I’d mention it to see if it was a known issue.

1 Like

I fly that runway often and have never seen that, which taxiway was that?

I was taxing from the GA apron. First saw the issue signs crossing 34L/16R at Lima. Then again at the A6 holding point. There may be incorrect signs at other locations along the runway.

as an example

1 Like

Thank you.

I have just noticed this too

I flew out of YSSY today for the first time in ages, (the handcrafted Asobo airport), and I also can confirm that there is an issue with the taxisign labelling for some of the runways.

The one I noticed on my flight was that the signage at the hold point for the threshold to 34R indicated that the runway ahead was RWY 25/07.

I have moved this thread from community support to the bug sub forum as this is clearly an issue that Asobo would have to address themselves.

1 Like