- Introduce No-snow flag in materials/textures (rather than in whole objects);
- Conditional objects display (such as display an object if it’s winter);
- Lights to not shine through objects geometry. I understand that it is impossible to make ALL lights cast shadows, but just light blockage would be enough;
- Projected mesh resolution - bring up to par with imported scenery objects. Keep original normal map and not merge it with the default in-sim one;
- Rain interaction with all normal maps, not only default one placed above custom apron materials/projected meshes;
- Access to long-distance lights to be used in scenery (such as aircraft’s strobe lights visible from huge distances);
- Double-sided materials to not be transparent to light. Currently if one side of the material is lit, the other one facing the opposite side will be lit too.
- Fix terraforming polys. Currently their effect in the dev mode is different from what you get in the normal mode after compilation;
- Fix certain Asobo textures usage (such as grass). Currently usage of Asobo textures in a project causes the textures unavailability and pink scenery wherever that texture is used in the sim;
That’s the list of the things driving me crazy as scenery developer. Zendesk ticket has also been created.