3-10fps over the ocean with perfect blue skies. Machine can do 30-50fps

Done. Thanks.

1 Like

Well, these are my tools approved by Dr. House:

Ressource monitor (task manager) with network io, hdd/ssd io and RAM memory/pagefile usage. Sometimes I video record the ressource monitor display to later see if - at the time the bug happened - something strange was logged.
One reason for “hiccup” every X minutes can be garbage collection. Hopefully you can see a slow up in using a ressource (accumulating garbage), then the hiccup and a fast down (releasing ressource) as proof for garbage collection activity. In worst case the garbage collection happens within a fixed size ressource, that is you see no up and down with your tools.

LatencyMon This program showed me that “Shader cache=on” disrupts the real-time behavior of MSFS 2020. See Resplendence Software - LatencyMon: suitability checker for real-time audio and other tasks

1 Like

Hey, keep us posted. I have had this occur on one of my flights where I was getting exactly 10 FPS for a bit and then it fixed itself. I do have the Global ship AI installed.

Might just remove it as it adds very little to my Sim experience given I mostly fly airliners at high altitudes.

Coming out of KATL and GPU usage down to 30%, highest CPU core at 40% FPS at 6. Definitely people still having issues. I’ve never had it this bad before though there is obviously some major issues with the coding of this game.

“commited” is not “currently used”. It is summary of reserved and used.

This overview in Taskmanager say mainly nothing about MSFS. You can made a more detailed check related to MSFS with the Resource Manager.

You can also see, that you have 43GIG cache ( I see same in longer flights ). Most of them is normaly nothing else as available memory, just the summary of cache of different ‘things’. ( empty this manualy was years ago a little trick , e.g. see )