4Simmers Livery Packs Discussion

I also have seen a few posts complaining towards 4Simmers for stealing liveries from other third-party livery designers. Up to a point where these designers deliberately making subtle mistakes that doesn’t match the real world liveries. Only for the 4Simmers liveries having the exact same mistake in their liveries suggesting that they might not have designed their liveries themselves.

1 Like

Has something happened to 4Simmers? They stopped communicating on their Facebook page and there have been no new products or updates from them on the marketplace for weeks now.

[Issue solved] 4simmer liveries - Third Party Addon Discussion / Aircraft - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

I think they are put on hold for the time being. Poor communicating from them on Facebook indeed. But since the issue is apparently solved, we will see them in time again.

Thanks! Nice to know what was going on. I hope they’re back soon with updates and all as they have the highest quality liveries on Xbox currently.

1 Like

Yes, my A320 library is a mess right now with all these liveries from different creators😆

Oh yes, don’t even mention it. I was thinking about purchasing other packs for the A320 but there are always overlaps and I don’t want to have several of the same liveries. I decided to stick with 4Simmers as now everything is nice and organized, not to mention 4Simmers’ liveries use automatic callsigns as well (the ATC knows what to call you, you can leave the callsign field blank in the sim) – I don’t know if other packs have this feature but I like it.

1 Like

Hmm never knew about those automatic callsigns with the 4Simmers liveries. I always fill them in, but good to know gonna give it a try.

This is why I built my own livery library with just a single folder in my community. When I download liveries from different creators, I just took their .DDS texture file, but put them in my own livery structure, then do a bit of editing, and voila, I have them available for me without making a mess of my community folder.

Great on PC, not so much on Xbox :wink:

:thinking: It would be nice to get an update about the 4Simmers situation now that the issued have been resolved. Does anyone know anything? @LAZ6608 Can you give us any new information about when we can expect work resumed on these packs? Thank you! :pray:

1 Like

Issue solved, and I sent livery files that I created to 4simmers. hopefully it will be uploaded marketplace soon

2 Likes

Why are they so quit on Facebook? It would be nice if they give some sort of update on the state of affairs on their Facebook page. I think many of us would appreciate that.

1 Like

Could be that the allegations of taking free liveries and selling them has gotten them in trouble. I personally like and own pretty much all their liveries. All except the hippy weird set.

Great to hear and from us xbox users a big thank you… hopefully we will hear from 4simmers soon

1 Like

Don’t see these liveries in the marketplace anymore also.
In addition, I’ve been noticing I’ve been getting more CTDs while using their North America and European liveries than I do with the default A320n paintschemes. Anyone else having a similar issue on Xbox?

1 Like

No. I fly their liveries all the time with the A320, no CTD’s in that plane.

1 Like

No issues here with their liveries

I think new upload is under marketplace review, I am pretty sure that MS/Asobo and quick response are not usual combination

1 Like

Yes, it could take weeks before we see anything new from them.

Will we have news about the 747 and 787 today?