787 Suddenly Camera Pan Not working using Hardware Controls

Brief description of the issue:
Was doing my final ILS approach with the 787 and suddenly I was unable to pan the camera or change position using my controls mouse, keyboard, or joysticks buttons. Using the mouse I was still able to press the buttons and play with the instruments and initially I can only change the camera views from the camera windows options.

I tried playing around with the camera window options and when I pressed from manual to freelook in the Cockpit camera windows options, the mouse suddenly disappears and I am unable to do anything from controlling the plane or whatsoever during my approach. I can still esc to the esc meny and I tried to key bind the free look camera toggle on the controls options but after I press it it didn’t do anything and I was still stuck with no mouse or movement response of my joystick. When I start a new flight everything turns normal again.

This ISSUE comes up a couple of time (around 2-3) already before however it only happened during engine startup session when I am setting up for the flight. Yet this time it happens during my final and this is after a 3 hours flight. This never happens on the A320 or any other aircraft so far. PLEASE HELP

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)
1060 GTX
I5 7500

This issue is being discussed in ticket [#91020], however the ticket was initially about CTDs, afterwards this issue was added on the ticket as well.

This is probably all related to your CTD’s I believe.
It sounds like the simconnect issue, as the issue is get worse the longer the flight, and eventually will CTD.
Are you familiar with that issue?

This is a problem with the 787. It can fail opening TAB bar as well.