A couple of questions

Hi all!

I have a couple of questions.

First one is: Is there a way to add objectives to the sim?
Like move cargo/passengers over there and achieve goals.
I thought I read somewhere that there is a mod for the older FS.
Is this true and is there for FS2020?

Second one is: Is there a way to level the plane?
Everytime I fly towards a goal and the plane (one prop planes) keeps going to the right.
I know that it’s a thing with one props but is there a workaround or setting to keep it level?

Hope someone can answer these questions!

1. Other than the Bush Trips and Activities there’s no real “objective” other than flying to where you want, currently, there’s no “career” mode. Third parties do offer great and fun experiences such as OnAir, FSEconomy, Self Loading Cargo.

Keeping straight and level will be something you get over time - “kicking the rudder” so to speak will get you used to manual flying those single and even some twin props. If this is happening while you have autopilot engaged, I would check your peripheral settings as there may be some drift going on (not sure what your set up is).

2 Likes

check out this thread

could be the wind that your plane is wandering off to the right. auto pilots tend to keep the course if the heading is set and “fight” against tubulences and wind.

1 Like

Thanks!
I will check these things out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Then of course there are the “Trim” controls - you can search for the key assignments in the keyboard controls. Aileron trim is useful for tuning out any left/right bias in the joystick.

1 Like