A320 Neo not following FP

I have seen as much as 15% needed. I would try big and then lower it if it solves the issue.

1 Like

Ok cheers just giving it a whirl on the series x and will report back, cheers!

1 Like

Well everything working fine on series x with 4% dead zone so now to try and hope it’s the same thing on the controller connected to the pc

2 Likes

But back on pc with Xbox controller at 4% dead zone it still randomly happens but auto pilot does not come off and if I do use the controller to correct back on track and auto pilot comes off I arm it again and it picks up the route again, very strange

It is normal for the deadzone issue not to trip the AP off.
When you do manually override the AP, it will trip off.
Try it with a larger deadzone.

Ok I’ll try 15% like you said and sensitivity must be different on the pc

1 Like

having same problem on xbox series x using hotas one joystick and xbox controller, never had problems before with autopilot before and now all of sudden it seems broken …just seeing if there is any fix/solution to this…thanks

I have the same controller. My problems started after SU8. Introduced the deadzones and it fixed the issue.

1 Like

I just did a flight from Barcelona to Paris on PC just with my xbox controller and I changed my aileron deadzones to 10% and never had any problems so seems you guys are right and really thank you if this has solved it. I have lots of learning to do mind )

3 Likes

Yeah…maybe not so clever to mix those two topics from the beginning. Might also end up in different reasons why it happens.

That’s great to hear!! :+1:

1 Like

Also, make sure your assistance settings are set to True to Life at first. This is to make sure none of the built-in assistance is taking over your aircraft making you lose control over it. Once you set it to True to Life, if you do need some assistance (like taxi ribbon), you can enable them manually one by one.

Thank you, yes I have everything off and just switch on as and when I need. Seems to be working a lot better now.