Achievement guide and discussion

If we look at the achievement statistics, more than a year after the game’s release on PC and more than 3 months after the game’s release on Xbox, we can easily see that there is a real problem with three of them:

Achievements

• My Way
  • Working for the Weekend
  • Decathlon

There are things in the design of MSFS that are incomprehensible, such as the need for human intervention to bring weekly activities online.
There haven’t been any since the Xbox release, as if it was no longer of interest to those in charge and this part of MSFS was neglected.

Is this the future of this simulator?

At least here (and it’s also a Microsoft game :wink:), the achievements are working fine!

:pencil2: Edited, Nov 20. :

Not totally abandonned :sunglasses: ! With the SU7 (1.21.13.0) the first challenge for “Working for the week-end” and “Decathlon” since Xbox has landed (3 months ago), has been released.

It’s a landing challenge named MCAS MIRAMAR and that is displayed on the main page of the game:

As all others landing challenge, you need to land with the more precise that you can:

To get the :medal_sports: “Working for the week-end” or add 1 :1st_place_medal: to “Decathlon”, you need to achive this challenge.
It’s not so much hard, because whatever the note you get, “A”, “B” or even a “C”, the achievement will unlock.
Beware that, the achievement will not pop-up immediatly. There is a delay! Some people get it after 15 minutes. I got mine with a “C”, one hour after my landing. So be patient :clock1: .

3 Likes