After the USA update: CTD when 'Return to Main Menu' :

How do we update FS Academy IFR V12 without having to pay for it again ??

Well, if itā€™s SimMarket, it should be in your Downloads. It updates with new versions.

1 Like

Log back in to your place of purchase and make sure it is version 1.2 you download. Some stores are quicker than others so may not all be updated yet.

I canā€™t remember where my original purchase was made :pensive:

You will have a receipt in your emails that will come up if you do a search

I usually delete old emails, so a search brings up nothing.
So I re-purchased it from Flightsim.com Store.
Thanks for nothing.

Hi there,

IFR is available in four places:
Flightsim
SimMarket
Aerosoft
Just Flight

Iā€™ll find your original purchase myself. Then you can apply to refund this new purchase.

Iā€™ve had a look in the meantime. Your first purchase was also from FlightSim just 3 days earlier.

So it will have been in your account when you went back in.

ā€œYour first purchase was also from FlightSim just 3 days earlier.ā€
That was my second purchase.
The first purchase was some time ago when FS IFR first came out.

Same issue since US update

I have tried the US Tour several timeā€™s now. Always a CTD just beyond New York. Drat. I completed the Japan Tour with no incident so not sure what the issue is. This is on a well equipped PC also ( Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz, 32GB DRAM, 2TB SDD, Geoforce RTX 2080Ti 12GB ). Anyone got it to work?
Bernie

Me too! I do have a couple random CTDā€™s but now every time I select back to main menu CTD.

1 Like

Same here. Yesterday, for the first time I had a CTD when I selected back to main menu.

I havenā€™t seen a crash yet but it is taking a long time to get backā€¦and Iā€™ve not done it successfully yet since latest patch.