Aircraft-specific control profiles

Yep, being able to associate a control preset with a set of aircraft and having these load automatically would be awesome (I keep forgetting to change them).

1 Like

Yes, yes and yes. a really nice idea. Voted.
I’m on the fence when thinking about buying the PMDG DC6 because of that.
I have a setting for two engines planes. I can eventually fly a mono engine, not a big deal.
But this definitively won’t work with a four engines.
So I too would really like to see this feature implemented.

1 Like

it is not a problem you can set all 4 engines to the same input, so they always will run
together same.

Yes I can do that, but I also have to neutralize the second input that is allocated to engine two. and vice et versa each time I will change plane (I fly twins often) 
 that will be certainly tedious on the long run

I’m using two Saitek pro throttle quadrants, six input, first two for engines, next for prop and last two for mixture. I like to keep at least right and left engine separated. That’s why I also could do : one and two on the first input, and three and four on the second. But once again, tedious to change setting each times I need to choose another plane.

again,not at all, you can make different profile settings, like i have now one for the h135
helil., i only need to switch to the right controller profile.
so you need to make separate profile settings for the dc6 per input, thats just a one time do it , effort.

1 Like

OK, didn’t even know about that. I will check that after work thanks

Now, with the DC-6 we definitely need individual profiles for each plane.

4 Likes

I have a lot of peripherals, and custom profiles for every single aircraft. If i change aircraft i manually change every one of them.

Is there a way to make a profile group so i can change 1 profile to change them all?
Or maybe a way to assign profiles to aircraft so it automatically changes?

Maybe i’m missing something but i think that should be possible and easy to implement?

Exactly how XP works, assign an aircraft a profile you create with the devices you need in that profile and each aircraft you load auto configures with those settings so you don’t have to manually change each time for each aircraft

Exactly, it is the first plane where I thought "I could wiggle my way through before, but 1 throttle assigned for 4 throttles that need constant adjustments won’t really work here

So setting 1 or even 2 profiles per plane and not per controller would be great.
And now that we are at it, it would be nice to make combo binds (e.g. pressing control and a button on the hotas, this is currently not possible to bind)

You can combine multiple keys. The keys probably need to come from the same device, and the device needs to support simultaneous keypresses.

Spadnext works the best for me. a profile for every plane and chopper that auto swaps accorningly

And additionally they could place this Dropdown below the Airplane selection cards and persist the setting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

bonjour Ă  tous et Ă  toutes

Pensez vous qu’il est possible de crĂ©er ou de trouver un programme existant qui ferait que en sĂ©lectionnant un avion la sĂ©lection
des contrĂŽleurs (yoke et autres)se fasse automatiquement, bien sĂ»r aprĂšs l’avoir crĂ©er 

Hello to all

Do you think that it is possible to create or find an existing program which would make that by selecting an airplane
the selection of controllers (yoke and others) is done automatically, of course after having created it 

Hi,

First, I will trying to be clear, but my english isn’t perfect because it’s not my native langage

When we are flying many aircraft, all the time, before flight, we have to go to the options menu, and select the correct profile of our throttle peripheric (TCA AIrbus for me). Instead of that, throttles doesn’t work well because all aircraft’s categories must have differents sensibilities presets.
For exemple, switching to an A32NX aircraft (with my A32NX throttle config) to the PMP A330-300 and thottles aren’t working well until switching to my A330 throttle profile.

In XPlane, we can configure that when we’re choosing an airplane, the good throttle configuration profile is choosen.

Have this in MSFS2020 will be great.

Is it planned ? If not, possible to vote for developping this feature ? I haven’t found informations of that request

Regards :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely hope we get this soon indeed!

1 Like

Hi, I moved your topic to the wishlist section, so people can vote for it

Thanks !

So, now, let’s vote !

1 Like

This is a must. Voted!

Voted.
I don’t mind all the initial setting up of each controller for the different configurations. All the SIM needs to do is remember the last used profile for each plane and apply it automatically.

2 Likes