AirFoil Labs Bristell B23 on Marketplace

I don’t have this plane, but wonder if you have the Working Title 530 beta installed? This can cause conflicts.

1 Like

Thank you. You were right. :+1:

As an X-Plane user I feel I must warn my MSFS friends about this dev.

Their B350 for X-Plane is quite good but still has some bugs and the dev never addressed them, in other words they tend to just disappear after a release and won’t update their products on a regular basis.

So if the plane is good then go ahead, if it has some issues better stay away, those issues aren’t going to be fixed.

And as you can see from how they released this don’t expect any form of communications, updates or news from them.

4 Likes

Sure looks like it. I considered to buy nonetheless since I am interested in the real plane. However, so far not a single update was released for this add-on. I‘m afraid this out in the wild will prevent others from producing a better one.

1 Like

They only ever released one update for the (equally underwhelming) PAC 750, and that was over a year ago. At this point, I don’t consider them to be a reliable developer.

2 Likes

Completely different developer.

The B23 under discussion here is made by Airfoil Labs.

The PAC750 is made in-house; by Orbx.

Both are abandonware so, they have that in common…

Oops, thanks for the correction! I forgot the B23 was AFL despite it, you know, being in the title of this post.