Anyone having problems with autopilot not working in certain aircraft

i noticed i had problems with outopilot working on the european a320 A330 airlines and one tubo prop airplane`

I’ve been flying the C-208 and D 930 quite a bit and haven’t had any particular AP issues. Are you have a specific problem with either of those aircraft??
Regards

mainly a 320 a 330 im at work so i cant actually bring up the name of the aircraft…i probably shudda waited so i can give out defined information i will do that

MSFS2020 A320 - Autopilot Fix - Following the Flight Plan - YouTube hope this helps

There are a whole host of autopilot related bugs, but there are also some flaws in the modelling of aircraft that make autopilot hard to use.

Here’s a short list of the ones I know of.

1. The Airbus A330 aircraft is poorly modelled, while the textures look wonderful, the autopilot and avionics control panels are poorly modelled. The auto pilot should not show the three letters HDG in green and yet not be controlling your heading, and yet it frequently does this. IN the screenshot below, the aircraft is not actually being autopiloted to a heading and yet the AP1 light is lit and the HDG letters are lit in green in the PFD.

1. There are usually sounds for when auto features cannot do something, in all commercial jets as far as I know, and the only time I hear the sound for autopilot OFF is when I turn it off manually, and yet, if I bump the yoke, it will sometimes cancel the autopilot without turning off the HDG indicator on the Primary Flight Display (PFD). Neither does the AP1 or AP2 switch ever seem to shut off on its own.

2. In the non airliner (GA) aircraft, the autopilots (things like the cessna 172 with classic steam gauge cockpit, and the cessna 172 with garmin g1000 glass cockpit) there’s a beta of the WOrking TItle Garmin that when installed totally breaks all the non-airliner non-GA aircraft autopilots.

Besides bugs, there are also the complexities of the actual systems to think about.
So if you have watched a pile of youtube tutorials and it’s just not working like you see it when it’s working in their video, then you’re hitting one of the bugs.

I am having issues with the autopilot on all aircraft since AAU1 and more so since AAU2.
All aircraft types generally drop the left wing and go into a death spiral. The issue now also occurs with a drop of the right wing on occasions.
I have done a complete reinstall of MSFS and did a fresh reassignment of the bravo quadrant autopilot buttons but, to no avail, the situation persists.
I had, as a test, disconnected the Bravo and flew the Cessna 172 and had a reasonable amount of success, which was heartening, plugged the Bravo back in and boom badda boom, the issue returned, so I am feeling that there is now a conflict with the Bravo and the sim, for me as far as the autopilot is concerned.
Any thought from anyone greatfully accepted.

Check your all of your Bravo keybindings. Shortly after the update, the autopilot in my airliners locked onto a heading of 000° no matter what mode the autopilot was using. Even if I used HDG mode, I couldn’t change the heading from 000° unless I disconnected the Bravo. Turns out I had twisted the rotary knob to a setting I never use in an airliner. The keybinding froze the heading. When I returned the knob to its previous position, HDG then started working correctly.

Thanks for the reply. I am going to reset the bindings on the Bravo and see what happens

Seems that I have stumbled onto the issue with the autopilot for me.
I was watching a youtube video on flying the Kodiak and mention was made regarding the G1000NXI by WT in the content manager.
I followed thew advice given and deleted this as most aircraft fitted with the G1000 already have the WT G1000 installed.
I now find that the autopilot works as it should and the aircraft no longer fall off a left or right wing into a dive, so it is now apparent that there was a conflict which has now been resolved.
If you had the same problem give this a try it may fix your problem.