I’m concerned that as Asobo are due to revisit VR later in the year/early next year that none of the newly introduced issues will be addressed any time soon.
Are they even aware of the issues themselves? Were they logged during the beta process? Are there any concrete plans to fix them any time soon?
I’m talking about the regressions in:
- Anti Aliasing in menus
- Anti Aliasing on in flight tool bar and screens
- Regression on sharpness of the cockpit using Render Scaling
- Clouds on Ultra looking the same as Medium in SU4
- Mouse pointer issues where it’s harder to turn knobs, click buttons than in SU4
- Potential issue with a laggy mouse in cockpit
- Even worse washed out image in SU5 than before (which was already bad)
“Make a Zendesk report/file a bug” - No, I’m not a beta tester, i didn’t pay full price for a product to be one. The adove issues are blatantly obvious, they should be well known by the Devs but as aforementioned I’m actually concerned they are not.
VR has regressed badly with this update, what are you doing about it Asobo?