Asobo ATR 42-600/72-600

I don’t even see the new world update in the marketplace yet. Am in the middle of rebooting FS to see if it shows up. Because something got updated.

Hi,
Restart your MSFS and the World Update should show up in the Marketplace

3 Likes

Maybe it takes sometime for it to be uploaded to Marketplace, give it an hour and see if it is there after that :slight_smile:

Other than that if it was delayed we should have known now :slight_smile:

there is the trailer of world update

I honestly have to sign up for a trial for that, then pay ?? Quickest way for me to exit a site is to force that ish. If someone is kind enough to post it in a Dropbox or something, thank you.

1 Like

OK new WU is now showing up after the reboot. No sign of ATR yet in MP, must be coming later.

24.54GB install size for WU (10GB Download) :crazy_face:

No ATR yet I’m guessing in a few hours fingers crossed

Unfortunately I’ll be on my 12 to 8 shift at work so I won’t be doing any flying until midnight from the looks of things today :frowning: the Asobo atr was not a good excuse for me to skip a work day however I can over look that because I do take a few days off to watch the Cubs Pirates game at PNC park (for sadly being a Pirates fan :slight_smile: )

It’ll be a long day for you but the spoils of your labour will be that much sweeter when you’re off and flying the ATR!

Cardinals fan btw

1 Like

I have the ATR now, on Xbox east coast US

$19.99

21 Likes

That price makes my expecations set to CRJ levels.

1 Like

WOW only 19,99€

1 Like

ATR is up East Coast USA baby !

1 Like

Please be patient and avoid all caps. Do not cross post.

2 Likes

is the 19.99 with or without the premium discount?

Not seeing ATR on Western Europe server yet. That massive WU is going to take me an hour or more lol. I may have to curb my ATR enthusiasm for a while.

2 Likes

Without, theres no discount on the atr

how many liveries are with ?

I’ve got a 128gb to download and install that’s been downloading since 10:30UTC and it’s only 75% done :sleepy:

That looks like a complete reinstall^^

2 Likes