ATC flying me far too high!

i have the exact same issue, if i ignore atc then i can do the flight just fine, i always pick up the loc & approach for ils landing but if i follow atc it really messes my flight up & i end up missed approach. always too high to pick up gs. today was the final straw when on 1 flight it made me do 220 knots at 4000ft & then about 30 miles from runway it told me to increase altitude to 27000 ft & then another flight it seemed sort of okay but then right towards the end it started saying stupid things again always sending me too high & then when & if it realises that i need to be a lot lot lower then it tells me twice in a row to descend say to 17000 ft but then staright away says descend to 4000 ft but its way too late & too high. i dont understsand it at all. is it broken or does it do it on purpose & its just trying to make you go around or something? i turned off live traffic thinking that was causing it but it still happens anyway, so why is it doing it?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.