Better VR headset for MSFS

i’ve owned most of the common vr headsets apart from the index and vive pro 2. imo the best is still the quest 2. whack up the device resolution and msfs TAA and the display sharpness isn’t far off that of a varjo and is certainly comparable with a G2.

it has a sweetspot bigger than that of a G2. it’s cheaper. it’s more versatile (i don’t just msfs vr, i play standalone games and other pcvr games - having no wires is liberating). it has better tracking and controllers. there are vast amounts of apps available catering to most peoples tastes. i can sit back in bed and watch netflix so easily then go and play a serious fps shooter (Onward) standalone without involving my pc or wires, with no hassles.

i know from experience it’s quite easy to look at other headsets and wonder if they are better?..“the grass is greener” etc…but ime and in imo, even if they were all the same price i’d still vote the quest 2 as my favourite headset. or put it this way, if i had to choose 1 headset only to keep for the next year, i’d choose the quest 2. note i’ve owned a varjo aero, pimax 8kx, reverb G2, amongst others.