Blackbird Simulations News/ Updates

Tha last pic appears to show a mirror and MDC (canopy explosive) …so definitely something military is my guess!

1 Like

Is this a release announcement or an in development announcement which means ETA Q3 2026 or thereabouts.

Hi,
By the looks of the propeller spinner my guess would be a Mitsubishi Mu-2.

Don’t think so. But there’s already a Bronco on the way by AzurPoly!

:joy:

4 Likes

You guys killed it with the guesses.

A lot more to reveal for what makes our bird special, in the coming weeks :wink:

5 Likes

YES!!! a proper modern T6 Texan II (CT-156 Harvard II). :slight_smile:

Livery request:

4 Likes

Darn, I really had hoped for a PC-7.

The PC-9, PC-21 and T6 are better in every way of course but they’re also … well ugly …

4 Likes

We’re hosting some competitions over on our Discord, check them out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you share anything about the Otter and/or Turbo Otter? I got the impression it was along in development but haven’t heard anything on it for a long time. It’s by far my most anticipated project in development. No pressure of course, just curious.

We reduxed the model, repainted it… realized it still wasn’t good enough. It’s being redone. Again. Won’t comment on when but… it shouldn’t be horribly long.

8 Likes

Have you guys tried out our Beale AFB yet?

1 Like

Happy Friday y’all! We just partnered with FSElite to bring you guys some exclusive still shots of our upcoming bird, the T6A ADV + some nifty details :wink:

Have a great weekend everyone :v:

8 Likes

This is exciting stuff.

When will it be available?

When it’s ready :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s perfect timing then. :smile:

2 Likes

I guess it’s better than “before it’s ready”, which is often the case. :smile:

2 Likes

I wonder how the Huey is coming along. Seem to recall reading something quite a while back about it possibly being released this summer.

2 Likes

Me too! I have not much interest in the Texan T6A … but the Huey, man! I’m champing at the bit for that one!

1 Like