Bug A320 throttle

when I drive with my A320 on the taxiway, all of a sudden the throttle goes all the way, impossible to decelerate, and since SU7 what’s happen ?
thanks

Did you check your control settings?
A lot of folks had settings changed by SU7

I checked all my control settings of the primary and secondary rudders … I even deleted my control profile and then redid one. Always the same problem or should I go and see?

If you haven’t checked since SU7, it wouldn’t hurt to look.
Mine were all messed up.
Are you using a throttle?
If so check to ensure it is bound to the proper command (axis), then check for any other throttle assignments. If there are any more, especially those for the keyboard, delete those. They can be restored if necessary.

If that doesn’t help, restore the keyboard default settings, unplug the throttle and try using the keyboard to see if the issue is in the throttle.

Let us know how you make out!

I´m experiencing some weird things with the A320. I use FBW as my first choice flying A320 but all of a sudden it started to do some strange things. So I tried the default A320 to check if it´s a FBW thing or it happens with all A320. Unfortunatly wheather i fly default A320 or FBW when it reaches 30000ft suddenly it goes crazy. N1, EGT and N2 goes to idle then spools beyond red line, critical angle of attack, sometimes A FLOOR and i can´t proceed with the flight because can´t maintain altitude. Deleted from the community folder the FBW A320 and reinstalled it but the problem still happens. Does anyone have the same issue? What can i do to fix it? Thanks

I have experienced this as well, but it does not happen to me consistently.
Each time, after a period of several minutes it corrected itself.
I haven’t found a cause or a fix as yet.

1 Like

Well, I stumbled on this today, it seems to be the issue.
It is temperature driven.
See this article:
OAT of 248 C at FL285?! (Impacts negatively on aircraft performance and autopilot function)