Cannot Load a Flight starting at any place in England

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.

No

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

NO

Brief description of the issue:

After setting everything in Free Flight I cannot start a flight in England after pressing the Fly button. It just hangs after after a few seconds. I can load flights in the USA and from Dublin Ireland. I have submitted a ticket in zendesk

have you installed some add-ons (e.g. EGLC) at/nearby your starting point ?.. try to de-install it for now.

Have you checked your content manager? I had an update for the UK world update, I’ve not had ny problem with starting flights in the UK today

I have uninstalled everything in my community folder - and I made sure to update all of my content folder…no dice.

I have heard of others who have removed everything and still have issues - I do not want to go that route.

This may not help everyone - but I solved my starting issues after pressing FLY by completely deleting my community folder (and letting MSFS recreate) and uninstalling the Eye Plane (you cant fly it - crazy its even there)