Concorde VOR knob does not change value

Just removed the beta and same thing happened

Update: sorted :slight_smile: seems the swap frequency button locks the course. Seems i was on the secondary frequency. Thank you for supporting me though

Oh yeah, that frequency knob on the main panel is actually the standby frequency. It can mess you up. Thatā€™s why itā€™s best to enter the frequency through the FMC directly.

And again, it ā€œlocks the courseā€ because an ILS has a predetermined course so there is no choice involved.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure if this is the problem some are having when finding this post, but during one of the updates the VOR NAV freq next to the AT1 switches has been changed to the STANDBY frequency (obvious by the STBY once I noticed it). This used to represent the active frequency, I verified that in some youtube videos of previous versions this used to just say NAV. The practice now requires you to either set the freq in FMS or set frequency and then press button between MHz and KHz to make it active.
nav-con

Itā€™s always been the NAV standby frequency. They just changed the labeling so people wouldnā€™t be confused. This is clearly explained in the documentation.

1 Like

Hello, can you please explain more clearly how did you resolve the issue? Thanks.

1 Like